08 July 2009

Gratuitous Postings -- Hayden Panettiere -- Heroes


I must confess that this post, photo, and the associated tags are a means of testing whether or not a gratuitous posting of a young woman in a sexy sheer lace dress can cause a spike in my visitor statistics. I will let you know how that goes.

Sad but true :D

Hayden Panettiere is known for her role in "Heroes". However, she has crossed over into the big screen format as well. This picture is from a promotional trip she took to the Late Show with David Letterman for "I Love You Beth Cooper". She is not nude, but the dress does not leave a whole lot to the imagination.

The other thing that Panettiere is known for is her ink, particularly a misspelled tattoo. There is a photo of that here.

1 comment:

contactos en barcelona said...

So, I don't actually believe this will work.