26 May 2008

Funny Cartoon

Keeping with the cartoon theme. My blogging colleague Rima has this uncanny ability to find really funny crap and then post it to her blog. I should probably not be such a lazy bastard and surf the Internet and find funny crap of my own but hey Rima does such a good job at finding it in the first place so I figure why not just steal it from her and re-post it in my own blog with credit?

I have always thought that this particular line should be in the pick-up artists Hall of Fame! What is more classic than a line that involves a shadowy organization and a place to park your member until such time as the said shadowy organization disappears. The line is universal in that you simply insert the name of your local shadowy organization and you have a line for the ages!

1 comment:

site said...

I totally agree with the article.