16 June 2008

Football -- The English Premier League

My ode to the English Premier League or the EPL. This is a post for the boys (sorry girls) and also my ode to smutty posting and the complete lack of it in my blog :D

If I was not the Managing Editor of a legal / law website then my next choice of profession would have been body painter extraordinaire!

I guess today is just one of those days where I have had too much time on my hands. I should also add that I am feeling a little stoked as today is the first day I have managed to attract more than 200 site views and almost 100 visitors, of which about 60 are new. Nah, for all you blogging legends out there, these numbers might not be much but they are good for me and I am happy for myself...I am also a realist with numbers like these I am not going to be making any money on this venture!

Happy viewing with the picture though! I stole it from here.

4 comments:

The Weary Traveller said...

I will take the one in the middle with the 38DDs.....

Rob Baiton said...

PB...

You're a more talented man than me!

I could not even hazard a guess as to what a 38DD looks like.

I am a simple man and anything more than a handful I consider to be too much to handle!

The Weary Traveller said...

I spent a lifetime studying fine whiskeys and finer breasts.

Try licking an 18 year old malt of an 18 year olds mammaries. It’s the experience of a lifetime :)

Rob Baiton said...

I am looking forward to reading your memoirs!