03 October 2010

Just Wondering about Rachel Uchitel & Tiger Woods...

I am just wondering whether I should populate my blog, at least every now and then, with some juicy pieces of celebrity gossip. I am wondering this after having a look at my blog stats for the last 12 months or so. The stats show me that people who tend to end up at The RAB Experience in search of celebrity gossip also take some time to read my other more substantive posts on all manner of things. Those that come here for the more substantive posts also do not mind checking out some of the celebrity gossip.

So, with that in mind, I post these happy snappies of Rachel Uchitel and her recent night on the town. For any one that did not know, Ms. Uchitel was the trigger mistress that led to the revelations about Tiger Woods infidelities.






No comments: