Here are a few more factoids for the "did you know" file.
1. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders;
2. From the age of thirty, humans gradually begin to shrink (I am already nine years into my shrink -- and I am not sure that I can afford to shrink);
3. The juice inside a young coconut can be used as a substitute for blood plasma;
4. The youngest pope was eleven years old; and,
5. The largest cell in the human body is the female reproductive cell, the ovum. The smallest is the male sperm (this is why women will ultimately dominate the world :D).