08 August 2009
Some More Did You Know...
Always looking to entertain...enjoy!
1. Mickey Mouse has four fingers on each hand;
2. The average person spends two weeks of their life waiting for traffic lights to change;
3. 120 drops of water fill a teaspoon;
4. The Inca Indians of Panama tie a string of chillies behind their boat to repel sharks;
5. Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards;
6. On average, women dream more than men;
7. The size of your foot is approximately the size of your forearm;
8. The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word that you want;
9. Boanthropy is a disease in which a person thinks they are an ox;
10. Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors;
11. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times; and,
12. 35% of people who use personal ads for dating are already married.