12 August 2009

Sharon Stone -- 51 and Topless


I figured if these photos can be published in The Huffington Post, then there is no reason why they cannot be published in The RAB Experience either.

The photos can be found in Paris Match and come with an accompanying article that is in French. I know some of my readers understand that a picture tells a 1000 words and will not therefore need to read the article.

I have often wondered what drives a 51-year-old to pose topless for a magazine. But, Ms. Stone certainly looks pretty good in a bandage corset, black underwear, and a pair of black stilettos.

If you are wondering why this post has appeared, then the answer is simple; a previous post on Madonna which included a nude image of her has been my most visited post over the previous 7 days. So, I am wondering whether a couple of topless shots of Sharon Stone will gain the same kind of interest.

It's all about the visitor statistics :D

Enjoy.


1 comment:

www.e3d.es said...

It can't really have success, I consider like this.