10 September 2008

Salvia Divinorum -- Hallucinogenic Herb

Maybe it is time to stock up on this hallucinogenic herb before it is banned.

If you want to see what it can do for you or to you then log onto you tube and search the term for yourself. I have embedded one of the videos for your viewing pleasure.

Salvia can be smoked or it can be chewed. It is a member of the mint family. So, the next time you are eating some roast lamb you could probably add some to the mint sauce. It is likely to make for entertaining lunch or dinner conversation.

Most of the videos that I watched on you tube and apparently there are some 5,000 of them are just nuts. The effects kick in a matter of seconds and people just lose the plot into some really wicked hallucinations. Some people report that smoking Salvia is a good way to relax. I guess you watch the videos and judge for yourself on the relaxing value of smoking Salvia.

The history of the drug traces its roots back to the Mazatec shamans in Mexico. It was used as a herd that allowed the individual partaking to get into a much more spiritual mindset and seek their revelations.

My guess would be that once governments have a look see at some of these you tube videos then there is likely to be a full-scale assault on the herb to get it banned. So, for those of you my readers that no longer get the same sort of out of body experience that you used to get from your smoking herbs, then may be it is time to check out the Salvia.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

and how does one get their hands on this Salvia thing in Indonesia - for empirical research, of course.

Rob Baiton said...

Unspun...

Doing a little research on "the how does one get their hands on" myself. I am not sure that it is exclusively for empirical research purposes but it does sound like a good excuse :D

If I find anything out I will let you know!

Oxford said...

Salvia is the best! More about salvia

Rob Baiton said...

Alan...

Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I have already checked out the link.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

would you be so kind to tell me how to get it in indonesia?
been a while since im in the us, miss the exp
here`s a guide i found bout salvia
http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html
cheers!

Rob Baiton said...

Bawang...

I do not know how one gets their hands on it in Indonesia.

I have asked around but no one is fessing up to knowing how to get it.

Mark Taylor said...

The ancient home plant salvia has more benefits and now it has an great contest click on to http://www.freshsalvia.com/contest.html
and here: http://www.freshsalvia.com/blog/?cat=3
Don't miss it

Rob Baiton said...

Mark...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

I will be sure to check out the link.

Anonymous said...

can we found salvia in Indonesia?

Rob Baiton said...

Anonymous...

Usually, I would prefer my anonymous commenters to adopt a pen name so that I can distinguish you one from another.

That said, and in answer to your question; Yes, I believe so. :D

Tantra Waworuntu said...

anyone know whats the local name for salvia in indonesia!!

www.muebles-en-parla.com said...

Thanks so much for the post, very helpful info.

Salvia divinorum said...

This looks good. Appreciate your effort for bringigng this up