21 September 2008

Jewel of Medina

It seems that a Serbian Publisher, BeoBook, is going to start publishing again the book by Sherry Jones, Jewel of Medina. BeoBook started publishing the book in August, but like Random House folded to pressure that the book was anti-Islam and offensive because it slighted Muhammad.

As keen as I am to read the book, I am not going to be booking flights to Serbia. I might see if I can track down a BeoBook website and then see if I can order it online.

Of if any of my readers are going to Serbia and can pick up a copy let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob, you can also order it from here

http://www.saxo.com/dk/item/sherry-jones-jewel-of-medina-a-novel-export-edition-paperback.aspx

It's not out yet though, I will let you know once it's out

Rob Baiton said...

Writer One...

Thank you!