05 November 2008

A Short Update...

Dear Readers...

I know some of you are not in favour of a black template for myriad of reasons and others among you might like it, such is life!

I am done playing with the template for a while, unless there are specific requests, as I think I have addressed most of the concerns raised by people who commented during the change over from the old white template to this black one.

I have changed the colour for the info that comes after the post, the comments font size has been increased for your reading pleasure, and I have broken up my blog roll into smaller sections based on subject matter or location. Everyone that was on my blog roll remains listed in one of the categories at the bottom of the page. If you are not there and think you should be then let me know and I will add you.

Cheers,

Rob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What you changed something, just proves I'm not superficial, content over cover for me!!

Rob Baiton said...

GJ...

You didn't notice?

Must be because of the content :D