01 August 2008

A Blonde Joke

Apologies in advance for any one that this may offend!


A Blonde goes to K-Mart to buy curtains. She said to the salesman, 'I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains.'

The salesman assures her that they have a large selection of pink curtains

He shows her several patterns but the blonde seems to be having a hard time choosing.

Finally she selects a lovely pink floral print.

The salesman then asks what size curtains she needs.

The blonde promptly replies, 'Seventeen inches.'

'Seventeen inches ?' asked the salesman. 'That sounds very small, what room are they for?'

The blonde says, 'They aren't for a room, they are for my new computer monitor.'

The surprised salesman replies, 'But Miss, computers do not need curtains !'

The blonde says, 'Hellllooooooooo...I've got Windoooooows...'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How to win friends , hey!!! Pretty safe though with a lot of dark haired beauties around here. Smiling!!!

Rob Baiton said...

I guess you could substitute your favourite hair color so as not to offend anyone in particular.

Anonymous said...

I often tease my boyfriend for being blonde (or to be precise for having blonde moment too!)

Rob Baiton said...

Writer One...

I guess we can all have our blonde moments no matter what colour our hair might be on any given day.