Did you know any of the following?
1. The human brain is about 85% water;
2. The average human body makes enough carbon for about 900 pencils;
3. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven times (I have posted this one before! But, I post it again because I am sure someone will try and prove that it can be done);
4. 23% of all photocopier faults are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their bums;
5. The average human body contains enough potassium to fire a toy canon;
6. A starfish does not have a brain; and,
7. Swans are the only birds with penises.
I hope this trivia comes in handy some day.