13 July 2009
Even More Trivia -- Fun Only (Still)...
Did you know any of the following:
1. An average four-year-old child asks 437 questions every day;
2. Every year, the Moon moves away from the earth a distance of 3.82cm;
3. That the Guinness Book of Records holds the record for the book most often stolen from public libraries;
4. Mageiricophobia is the fear of cooking;
5. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows;
6. Tuna suffocate if they stop swimming;
7. Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood we have only 206 bones;
8. The modern flushing toilet was invented by Thomas Crapper; and
9. The King of Hearts is the only king without a moustache.