03 August 2008

"Bucket List"

Space travel! This one is for my bucket list! It will only become a reality if I get a better paying job or the lottery gods shine on me and I then win the big one!

Nevertheless, the idea is one worth pursuing. I hope that I live long enough to see the price tag come down from USD 200,000 per ticket to something a little more respectable. To say you have been in space and by definition a space traveller would be a lot of fun. How much would I be prepared to pay? Depends on how much my better half would let me pay, I guess!

But space travel for the average traveller is a reality. Average traveller in this sense being a traveller not trained to be an astronaut! With the launch of Sir Richard Branson's new Virgin Galactic Line of "space" craft the possibility of a 2010 launch date seems to be ever so more real.

The ride in space might only be a couple of minutes in the initial stages of this kind of travel but you still spend time in space, so that should count for something.

Anyways, my bucket list seems to be growing more quickly than I can tick things off. The clock is ticking so it is time I pulled the proverbial finger out and got cracking!

1 comment:

afrodisiacos sex shop said...

Gosh, there's a great deal of helpful data in this post!