22 August 2008

Show Me The Lolly!

On first sight this would seem to be the kind of confectionery that you might find in a sex shop. It could have been just a simple case of trying too hard and getting it wrong on pretty much all counts. I am not sure why one would want to eat lighthouses or what genius thought that making a lolly that is supposed to resemble a lighthouse would be a big seller.

Yet, the unintended outcome here is that perhaps the lolly might just become a big seller after all because it not only resembles a lighthouse, but for those of us with a little bit more of a creative imagination can see a completely different shape on display.

Now, who would have thought for $1.99 you could get yourself 50 or so multi-coloured penises?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Now I realise that I DO have a dirty mind.

Would be a perfect gift for girlfriends to eat at slumber parties n stuff ;)

Rob Baiton said...

Therry...

And you did not realize this before?

:D

Anonymous said...

I did but wasn't entirely sure LOLLL

Where did u get the lollies? They're not sold in Indo are they?

Anonymous said...

The penises look yummy :D

Anonymous said...

Yummy lollies. Perfect for Therry's hen party :D

Rob Baiton said...

Therry...

Not that I know of! But to be perfectly honest I have not been looking for lighthouses shaped like penises at my local store :D

MCK...

I will have to take your word on that one.

FW...

I really do not want to try and imagine or visualize you all sitting around at a hens party discussing the ins and outs of sweet and sugary penises :D

Anonymous said...

now why do you have to mention "ins and outs", eh? You're just making it worse (better?) LOL

Anonymous said...

They look like bunch of small castles LOL

Maybe my mind is not dirty as therry's heheh

Rob Baiton said...

Therry...

in's and out's is just a turn of phrase :D

Writer One...

I don't know how dirty either of your mind's are! So, I will refrain from any comment (just to be safe)...