07 October 2010

Britney Spears and Those Neck Tattoos...

The big questions of the world today include whether the neck tattoos seen on Britney Spears are real or fake. My guess is they are fake. The tattoos actually look like birds to me, but apparently they are two flowers and a fox.

Spears is enjoying a bit of a career resurgence after a guest spot on Glee.

Real or not, the tattoos ensure that she stays in the headlines for a little longer still. Her career has been a spectacular ride of ups and downs. Hopefully, the up swing that she seems to be on at the moment is one that lasts a while.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,
I thought they are love bites he he

Rob Baiton said...

@ Harry...

Harry, I am horrified that you know of such things! :)

But, yeah, there certainly was a double-take to make sure that they were not something else other than the claimed tattoos.

www.crearpaginaweb.com said...

In my view every person ought to look at it.