10 September 2010

Sheyla Hershey and M-Cup Breasts...



Yep, I make this post for no other reason than I found myself shaking my head when I read this story (and I can post a few photos).

This post is not exclusively made to be eye candy for the men who might pass by here. Maybe this post is for my female readers as well, in that perhaps they can provide some insight as to why a woman wants, or what drives a woman, to feel the need to have an M-cup size set of breasts. My philosophy has always been that anymore than a handful is tending to the wasteful side of the equation.

Nevertheless, and back to the Sheyla Hershey story.

It would seem that the continual process to enlarge her natural breasts to the M-cup size has left Hershey constantly battling staph and strep infections. Both of these can be fatal blood infections. So, as a young mother with young children, Hershey has decided to get the implants removed and go with a much smaller version of herself. To be honest, with an M-cup starting point it is not going to be too hard to get a smaller version happening.

She has her own website at sheylahershey.net, if anyone is interested in seeing the rest of the happy snappies.

Just a question to end this one...why?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could ask the same question about tattoos....

I like breasts, but not that big.

I like art, but not on someones arse....

Alf

Rob Baiton said...

@ Anonymous (Alf)...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Comments are always appreciated, and deserving of a response.

I really had not thought about making a link to tattoos. Are you saying that ink on skin is not art? Or not art if it is on someone's arse (or the small of their back or some similar region)?

www.vizcaya-3d.com said...

Well, I do not really imagine it is likely to have effect.