16 June 2008

Gorillas -- Smarter Than You Think!

I will tell you this; I would not be hanging around to find out if this particular gorilla is serious. This is in spite of the apparent smile!

Once I had been given the bird, so to speak, I would be high-tailing it out of there. I can always ask questions later, right?

I am guessing this is another effort utilizing adobe photoshop. It just reaffirms my desire to learn how to use the available technology. I am not into the photoshopping of myself shaking hands with world leaders or bedding stunningly beautiful women and the like but it would just be fun to play around with.

Once again I have borrowed this particular picture from here. Also once again I am sure I have seen it somewhere else as well.

1 comment:

yatesspain.blogspot.com said...

Well, I do not actually believe it is likely to have success.