05 April 2008

Back to Blogging...

I have been somewhat blog lazy over the last couple of weeks. There is no particular reason for this other than pretending to be busy. Well, not really pretending as I have been editing 20 or so papers of varying degrees of English ranging from crappy to not so crappy! I am actually enjoying it as I am learning stuff about the oil and gas industry that I did not know before. It might come in handy for Trivial Pursuit one day!

I am busy though and the next couple of weeks are going to be busier still in terms of having to be here, there, and everywhere. On the plus side though I am organized so I won't need to prepare lots of 'stuff' and so I should be able to find blogging time if I want to!

It is 02.15 on Saturday morning. I should probably be in bed and dreaming about 'stuff'. The stuff used to be a lot more fun when I was younger! If you wanna know whether they were wetter, I have no comment on that! By the way just read an article in Campus Asia about 'sex and university life' maybe that inspired me to the wet dream comment because it seems the author is living in an idealistic dream world of his own. The mag though is about to be the next blog entry...

So, for those of you who pass by and read this wasted moment...enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ck ck ck..lazy in blogging?
you blog so often compare to many Sir.

I just realized that i visit you every weekend now. funny, i kept reading you saying; have a nice weekend! every time i drop by.

muebles madrid said...

Thanks so much for this post, quite effective info.