18 April 2008

Tattoos





My TV viewing habits often reflect the things that are important to me! As it so happens, in my wife, I have found a kindred tattoo spirit...so, we are therefore regular watchers of Miami Ink, LA Ink, and the most recent addition to the Discovery Travel & Living channel, Tattoo Wars.


With the theme being tattoos, I though I might add a couple of pictures of future tattoo projects, which I am going to have to get in before the kid arrives as disposable income is sure to take a dive in terms of the amount available to dedicate to inking my canvas!


Don't worry dear readers, I am not about to rip of the shirt and shorts to photograph my current artwork and photograph them for your undoubted viewing pleasure. Rather as noted earlier variations of the designs above are projects in motion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You too hugged by a machine:-)

GJ

muebles toledo said...

The dude is absolutely right, and there is no question.