01 April 2009

Business Class

Just a short note.

I am now back in Jakarta and will probably endeavour to write a few more frequent posts.

However, I did want to note that anyone thinking of flying where they conceivably could take a Qatar Airways flight, then I would highly recommend them. As I posted previously, the International Airport at Doha leaves a little room for improvement, but the flights and service were excellent.

I was surprised to be upgraded on the flight from Doha to Jakarta from cattle class (aka economy) to business class. The seat converts into a bed and after the almost 13-hour flight from Washington DC to Doha it was nice to be able to stretch out and sleep.

Anyways, back to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky bugger never seems to happen to me.

Rob Baiton said...

GJ...

I think they overbooked economy and there were spots in business.

There were large numbers of Indonesian migrant workers on their way home to Indonesia.

Hence, I think I got the benefit of the doubt seeing I had started my journey in DC.