03 December 2011

Getting Back To Blogging...

I had not realised that I my last post was back at the end of July 2011. I only realised this when the fellow that will be my Principal next year mentioned that he looked at my blog and I had not written anything since July. I am not sure whether I should be flattered or concerned.

I am expecting that from now on I should be able to get myself in order to write a few more posts over the Christmas and New Year period. Then again, maybe not.

I am really busy getting things organised for the Colly Crew. You can view our latest effort, which won the GenerationOne "Hands Across Australia" competition.

Alternatively, here it is:



Life goes on...

4 comments:

Budi said...

Keep posting, dude. I just drop here and found that u have nice point of view about indonesia. Interesting to read more

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Rob!

Nock Code said...

حلويات شرقية

MD Mehedi said...

This is very useful post for you. If you want to khow more, please visit our site-
focus consulting