17 February 2009

Precocious Talent...

I was actually playing around in You Tube looking for a Simon & Garfunkel video of "The Boxer" (which I found) and came across this kid, Sungha Jung, who has a stack of videos of him playing acoustic covers of some classic songs. Precocious talent might be a bit of an understatement for this kid.

If I could play the guitar half as well as he does then I would probably be twice as happy as he is. Awesome.

I am embedding a couple of my favourites. The first is a cover of "With or Without You" by U2 and the second is an amazing little cover of Bob Marley's "No Woman No Cry".

Enjoy this kid's talent!






Is this kid good or what?

2 comments:

schmerly said...

WOW!! Rob what a talented little lad, I wonder how old he is?

Rob Baiton said...

Schmerly...

Sorry for the delayed response :D

No idea.