08 July 2008

Who's The Sexiest Man Alive? (A Must Read!)

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous, and Brad Pitt was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. "Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world."

Angelina Jolie lifted her gorgeous face with a smile, "I know I am the most gorgeous."

But, Brad Pitt lifted up his sad and dejected face and said, "who the hell is Rob Baiton?!?!?!"

5 comments:

Rishardana said...

:D Good stuff Pak ... the twist in the end.

Unknown said...

Rob,Rob,Rob

Now this would have been more credible on someone else blog. This is a bit like a reference from your own mum, "yes, he is a very good boy"
Cheers

Rob Baiton said...

Rishardana...

Interesting twist :D

GJ...

What? Not credible? I am a good boy :D

rimafauzi said...

omigod. i think i have debauched you.

let me remind you, living your life in the ways of rimafauzism is no easy feat. but I see Rob has successfully understood and confidently applied the first of my 10 commandments,
1. thou shalt know only the beautiful can be admitted in this religion.

Rob Baiton said...

A religion for the beautiful people...cool!